This is quite a common question that would cross the minds of almost every person in the world. In earlier days, it would not have been possible. But today, with advanced and extensive research slowing down the aging process to a great extent has been made possible.
Aging is the natural process but no one wants to look old. It is the nature of human being to look and feel young. Getting older can not be stopped but the aging process can be slowed down by following good diet, regular exercises and with certain supplementation.
What are all could be the symptoms?
The easily visible symptoms of aging are
- Appearance of wrinkles
- Age spots in the skin.
- Double Chin
- Thinning Cheek
- Bags under the eyes
- Apart from these there are several symptoms that are not visible.
- The rate of decrease in muscle mass will be high with the increase in age.
- The energy level will be reduced a lot.
- Tiredness will occur frequently.
- The metabolism rate will be low.
- It will take long time for digestion which will enhance the weight gain indirectly.
What will happen, if I don’t take care of these symptoms?
If these symptoms are left without taking proper care the chances for the kidney failure become higher with aging. It will speed up the aging process. Illness will occur more frequently and the life span will be reduced.
How can I slow down aging process?
Following good diet is the easiest way to slow down the aging process. But there be concentration on what foods should we eat and what not.
- Eating food rich in Vitamin A, C and E provides good health.
- Eating food rich in protein will help to get more energy.
- Fried foods should be avoided.
- Eating oil rich foods will increase the cholesterol level in the body.
- Instead of deep frying the food items, steam boiling can be done.
- Some food materials can be eaten raw to get the full benefit from them.
- If oil can not be avoided for cooking food materials, low cholesterol oil such as sun flower oil, olive oil can be used.
- Avoiding foods rich in carbohydrates will help to increase the metabolism.
- Protein rich food will help to secrete more hormones in the body which will reduce the hormone imbalance.
- Red meat should be completely avoided. Instead of that fish can be taken.
- Fish is the rich source of protein and is also useful to control the unhealthy fats.
- To avoid kidney problem, lot of water should be taken daily.
- Water will also help to maintain the skin in good condition.
Besides diet, doing exercise regularly will also slow down the aging. People who are physically active will have a young look and also enjoy disease free life. Researches have shown that the lifespan of people doing regular exercise will be 25% more than that of others. Human Growth Hormone (HMG) is very essential for the growth of body cells and to give youthful appearance. The production of HMG reduces if the age increases. Exercise will help to increase the production of HMG.
There are several pills available in the market that can help to reduce aging. Due to the advancement in technology, lots of improvements have come in cosmetic fields. Several surgeries are available to make the people look young. Without any difficulty, one can get the young look with the help of these surgeries and with the help of taking supplementation.
Natural methods will not produce side effects. So diet with regular exercise and right supplements is the best option to slow down the aging process.
Check out the AAASI (American Anti-Aging Society) anti-aging supplement products at www.healthsuperstore.com Aaasi GHR 15 Original capsules and Powder; in combination with a balanced nutritional diet and regular exercise can help giving a slip to the aging process.
Aaasi GHR 15 Original capsules and Aaasi GHR 15 Powder are the two major anti-aging supplements. They contain the most natural HGH that boosts up the cells and encourage them to multiply thereby avoiding the aging process at the best.