Incontinence, or the loss of bladder or bowel control, is believed to affect up to 25 million Americans each year. Over $1 Billion of adult incontinence products are sold in retail every year in the United States alone.
Incontinence is a common condition in the senior population, and many of you may fit the profile. Here is a list of the types of people that may also have the need for incontinence supplies:
• Diabetes: It is estimated that more than one half of the men and women with diabetes have bladder dysfunction because of damage to nerves that control the bladder.
• Respiratory: Limited mobility and coughing can result in increased incontinent episodes.
• Obesity & Bariatric: Excess weight can push on the bladder, leading to incontinence.
• High Blood Pressure Medication: Alpha-blockers which dilate blood vessels can also relax bladder muscles, leading to incontinent episodes.
• Stroke: Strokes usually result in temporary incontinence due to loss of sensory and motor skills.
• Mobility & Alzheimer’s: These individuals could be continent, but sometimes struggle to get to or find the bathroom in time.
HealthSuperstore.com now offer discreet home delivery of incontinence supplies like Washcloths & Wipes, Protective Underwear and Adult Diapers. No one wants to be running around a store with a bag of diapers in their shopping cart! You would much rather have the supplies you need delivered directly to your doorstep every month in discreet packaging. Purchase these products from us Discreetly, Privately, and with the added value of Home Delivery.