Are you eating food or food like products? Do you find yourself looking at your food and questioning whether it is actually food or just a “food like product”? It is often scary to think of how much food processing went into making what ends up on your dinner or snack plate. Marketing of food is designed to make you buy their food but by making you believe that it is good for you. Even organic foods are coming into question after the processing that takes place. A simple way to think about it is ask yourself a quick question, “Did it come from the ground or did it have a mother? Then next question is, “how natural of a state is it in?” Apple pie may be made from apples but there is a lot of sugar, butter, lard and chemicals that go into making that apple pie which now turns it into a “food like product” instead of real food that will nourish your body.
The Ten-Step Action Plan
Make these simple additions to your life and watch your health improve. You can even print this out and put this on your fridge!
- Add Freshly Squeezed Vegetable Juices Into Your Day!“Freshly extracted vegetable juices are easy to absorb into the blood system – it’s the ultimate fast food – it is the 15 minute nutrient express to health!” – Jason Vale. Try celery, cucumber, parsley, lemon and pear (or apple).
- Detox Your Body With Green Vegetables & Gelatinous Plant Foods:“Cleansing our body is not difficult, it is going to require high quality green chlorophyll-rich plant food and being out in nature. Also gelatinous plant foods like aloe vera, seaweeds and chia seeds, these gels move through our intestinal tract absorbing toxins and passing them through the colon”- Daniel Vitalis. Try the juice above or blending some chia seeds into your favorite smoothie.
- Add Parsley & Cilantro Into Your Diet:“Parsley cleanses your entire blood supply and it also gives you fresh breath, it contains so much chlorophyll that it cleanses the whole system. Cilantro (coriander) binds with heavy metals, many people are exposed to mercury poisoning through their dental amalgams. Cilantro binds with the mercury and eliminates it from the body so it doesn’t get lodged in your brain cells.” – Mike Adams.
- Add Cultured Foods Into Your Diet: “Yogurt, sauerkraut, kim chi and other fermented foods, we use these foods to help us with good digestion as they replenish the good bacteria that colonize our intestinal tract” – Daniel Vitalis
- Eat Yourself Beautiful: “Look for foods that create beauty from the inside out. Instead of coating yourself in chemical laden beauty products, why not try to get healthy skin from the foods you eat.” – David Wolfe
- Dissolve Stress In Your Daily Life: “The number one best way to digest stress hormones is sleep, deep sleep metabolizes excess cortisol and epinephrine. The second thing that digests stress hormones is exercise, just taking a long walk is enough. Laughter also decreases stress hormones. Have some funny movies lying around!” – Dr Christiane Northrup
- Use The Power Of Visualization:“Visualization is like a language that you can use to talk to your subconscious. Make a visual image of the way you like to look, let your subconscious absorb it and imagine yourself in that body.” – Jon Gabriel
- Transform Your Life With Love: “The concept of loving yourself is the key to all of it. On a post it-note write “I accept myself unconditionally right now” and post it on the bathroom mirror and twice a day look deep into your eyes and say it to yourself. Do this for 30 days and after day 28 you will have planted a new aﬃrmation.” – Dr Christiane Northrup
- Add Healthy Fats Into Your Diet: “Getting the right kind of fat in your diet is important. Cheap low grade fats like corn oil, soybean oil and canola oil are not good for us in the long term. Partially hydrogenated fats are the worst, found in cookies and crackers, margarine and butter spreads, these are highly processed and damaged fats. Healthy fats are the natural fats found in avocado, chia seeds and wild caught salmon, high in anti-inflammatory omega 3 fatty acids” – Mike Adams
- Avoid Aspartame, Msg, Hfcs & Heavily Processed Diet And Fat Free Products: Keep an eye out for the following E numbers and avoid them like the plague! Aspartame (E951) & MSG (E621). High Fructose Corn Syrup does not have an ‘e’ number so watch out for it by name. When you’re shopping make sure to read labels and become an informed consumer.
With the courtesy of www.innerfitstudios.com
You can also read the above article at http://www.healthsuperstore.com/health/v-10-step-action-plan-for-transforming-your-health-with-food.htm